We saw a lot of new apparel styles in Vegas in January, from new brands entering the branded promo space to new styles from some of our favorites. We’ve picked our favorites to share with you. But first, let’s talk a little about why branded apparel.
Year after year, apparel ranks amongst the top promotional products with consumers. From t-shirts to workwear, more and more companies are embracing the idea of using branded apparel for their team, customer appreciation, and giveaways. Custom apparel is a powerful branding tool. There are a variety of reasons companies ultimately choose branded apparel; a few include:
- Brand Recognition: The more your brand is out in the wild, the easier it is to attract and retain customers.
- Cost Effective Marketing: Maximizing your budget
- Increased Exposure: You give an employee or client a nice piece of apparel. They wear it; others see it, like it, and want it too. As a result, you just increased the number of people interested in your business.
- Employee and customer loyalty: Odds are when you give apparel, it’ll be worn many times, providing value to your employee or customer. The longer your brand is a part of their life in some way, the longer your relationship lasts.
- People like them! Branded merch + apparel should be wantable, keepable, usable, stealable, and bragable. Apparel quickly checks those boxes.
Without further ado, here are our picks.
Brooks Brothers Brand
Established in 1818, Brooks Brothers is the brand that invented the button-down collar and introduced some of fashion’s most iconic styles. Brooks Brothers has stood the test of time due to their ageless appeal with customers looking for reliable professionalism in the clothes they wear. Customers seeking extra polish and attention to detail in their corporate, financial, and executive teams will find something special in the exclusive Brooks Brothers selection.
Men’s: Turn every day into an occasion with wovens, knits, and outwear pieces that become the centerpiece of any outfit.
Women’s: A celebration of women who appreciate the finer things and want to look polished and professional while feeling comfortable and confident.
Accessories: Constant companions are crafted to handle everything you need wherever today’s journey takes you.
Storm Creek Renewer Quarter Zip
Make everyday Pajama Day. Affectionately called Professional Pajamas around our office, Renewer makes you look great and feel better. And, like all of our clothes, bamboo is durable, resilient, and always green.
• 60% recycled polyester/40% bamboo viscose interlock
• Moisture wicking
• Naturally anti-microbial
• UPF 30+ sun protection
• Hidden zip mock neck
Men’s Colors: Peri Blue, Charcoal, and Flame Orange
Women’s Colors: Peri Blue, Charcoal, and Violet Purple
Cozy Cape Hooded Blanket
Perfect for the person who is always cold, watching outdoor sports or movie night on the couch. Completely customizable with maximum branding space. They are made with sustainable/recycled material. These Cozy Cape blankets contain fuzzy fur on one side, while the other allows full print that can be completely customizable. Three sizes are available (small, medium, and large).
Ogio Command Long Sleeve Scoop Neck
Take command wherever you go in this scoop neck that combines OGIO edge, a hint of fine merino wool, and a feminine neckline.
- 4.9-ounce, 85/15 poly/merino wool
- Double-knit with polyester wool jersey face and polyester mesh back
- OGIO heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- Raglan sleeves
- Matte black metal 3-snap cuffs
- Black reflective O heat transfer on the front left hem
- Colors: Blacktop, Gear Grey, and Spar Blue
Port Authority Chambray Easy Care Shirt
Branded apparel workwear options for women need to catch up to retail trends. This long sleeve Chambray shirt certainly helps to fill that gap. This Easy Care shirt combines the traditional chambray style with updated, modern details for an all-day smart look.
• 2.9-ounce, 60/40 cotton/polyester chambray
• Easy Care
• Popover styling
• Y-neck placket with three buttons and collar band
• Tonal rimmed buttons
• Rounded adjustable cuffs
• Grey topstitching
• Drop tail hem
Colors: Deep Black, Estate Blue (Dana’s pick), and Moonlight Blue
Jude Reverse Terry Pullover
Reverse Terry is a trend we saw from several suppliers. Think inside the sweatshirt on the outside. It comes in fun colors paired with an oversized resort, collegiate or corporate imprint; this sweatshirt gives a fun retail look.
- 8.6oz. 80/20 cotton/polyester reverse heather terry.
- Jersey lined hood.
- Matching drawcord.
- 2×2 rib knit welt pocket, cuffs, waistband, and hood binding.
- Classic fit.
- Colors: Garnet, Ginger, Vintage Blue, Vintage Graphite, Ocean
Where do you want to take your branded apparel in 2023? Contact us to set up a meeting today.